Dobinson’s Suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Hey guys, I really need to update the shop thread but the big news for this year is CruiserMatt’s is now officially a Dobinson’s USA dealer. If you are interested in any Dobinson’s product feel free to inquire and we can get you set up!

Great News. You guys have 08-22 Sequoia rear spring C59-477 (1.75") in stock?

Not planning on stocking anything at this time, however would be happy to work with you on an order.

Let me know total cost of a 2 inch lift, with all the lines and everything. Going to be budgeting for lift and tires after all the baseline is done!

Let me know total cost of a 2 inch lift, with all the lines and everything. Going to be budgeting for lift and tires after all the baseline is done!

Send us an email, need to discuss weight options for bumpers, gear etc, lot of options there, as well as three tiers of shock options, Basic, IMS and MMR

Hey guys, I really need to update the shop thread but the big news for this year is CruiserMatt’s is now officially a Dobinson’s USA dealer. If you are interested in any Dobinson’s product feel free to inquire and we can get you set up!
Hello, I need a Dobinsons suspension installed can you point me in the right direction? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom