SOLD Dobinson Rear bumper (with Swingout) for FJ60/62 (in Leesburg, VA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am changing my entire FJ60 build and going back to more stock. So the rear bumper is up for sale.
I paid $1500 to the YRC loading dock. I am looking for $900 (shipping not included) and prefer local pickup. Sweet deal for a bumper that was on my rig for about a year.
Comes with the swingout, lights (LED and working) and the fuel can holder all mounting hardware etc. Does not come with the plate or tire (also the hitch receiver is not part of this).
This does not need the cross member removed. And is being pulled off the 60 in the next 2 days sooner if someone wanted it now.

Pickup in Leesburg, VA preferred. While I prefer not to ship this. I could strap it to a pallet and drop it off to a Fastenal, but you need to arrange all of this.

SOLD

P1180598.jpg

Last edited:
Im local to Leesburg VA as well. I have a whole garage or 60 parts if your looking for anything. or wanted to consider a trade for some stuff. would love to connect

Im local to Leesburg VA as well. I have a whole garage or 60 parts if your looking for anything. or wanted to consider a trade for some stuff. would love to connect
Thanks
not overly interested in trading unless it was for a decent not dented or rusted to death oem bumper and theN that would only be a partial trade really.
I have my eye on a new oem bumper right now.

I understand. Yeah I have a few bumpers but im using them for other builds. Just a hard piece to come by in good shape. Let me know if your ever looking for anything else. Inside the truck or out. Maybe ill see you around town sometime.

Not really you just need to wait.
new is still available from Toyota fortunately.

Interested. I sent you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom