DIY Battery Setup vs Ecoflow Delta 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4x4tripping.com
LiFePO4-diy-battery-setup-camping-vanlife-bus-travel-vehicle-comparison-ecoflow-rv.JPG

A DIY project Power Systems with 12v, Solar vs an Ecoflow Delta2 - which solution is better?

It is not easy to compare, because both solutions have some advenate/disadvantages.

Both variants did come with LiFePO4 and will have after 3000 Cycle times arround 80% capacity, the ecoflow and the DIY - in my comparison.

So even with a daily use, it will have over 80% of the capacity after 8.3 Years. Guess that is not an point to discuss anymore.

The space required by the DIY project and the weight are the main disadvantages, together with the starting price.

And you can`t just use cheapies for the DIY buildup, when you want to have an serious warranty like the ecoflow did provide (5 years)...

trippin

DIY all day long. Customization is key. This is my setup inside a Dewalt tool box, with the battery taken out. Right now it's a 50ah lifepo4, but will change to 100ah shortly.

In the trunk pic, you can see the battery box sitting behind the fridge. It stays back there plugged into a 20amp DC-DC charger which is mounted on the back side of the drawers.

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

DIY all day long. Customization is key. This is my setup inside a Dewalt tool box, with the battery taken out. Right now it's a 50ah lifepo4, but will change to 100ah shortly.

In the trunk pic, you can see the battery box sitting behind the fridge. It stays back there plugged into a 20amp DC-DC charger which is mounted on the back side of the drawers.

View attachment 3258651

View attachment 3258652
Nice. Care to share a diagram and/or parts list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom