Display and Rear Camera replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My display isn't very good when using the rear camera. Is there any write ups of replacing the screen with a better one, the same size and a better rear camera. I

Not sure on a "better" screen replacement as the factory one is integrated into the MFD and has a lot of proprietary plugs. I came to this realization when I tried to replace a cracked digitizer on mine... (2004MY)

As far as rear cam replacement, thats not very hard. You can buy a new 6v(must be 6v and not 12v) rear view cam on AliExpress or eBay and wire it in to the stock harness. I have some info regarding this in my build thread.

Not sure on a "better" screen replacement as the factory one is integrated into the MFD and has a lot of proprietary plugs. I came to this realization when I tried to replace a cracked digitizer on mine... (2004MY)

As far as rear cam replacement, thats not very hard. You can buy a new 6v(must be 6v and not 12v) rear view cam on AliExpress or eBay and wire it in to the stock harness. I have some info regarding this in my build thread.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom