Directions from Raleigh to Uwharrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need directions from Raleigh to Uwharrie, so I can come in on Hwy. 109 ,by Eldorado Store. Thanks John

Hi John, when are you leaving? I'm taking off Saturday morning from Holly Springs around 7AM and can meet up on Hwy 64 if you want to caravan.

64 west to 49 South to 109 south

Fixed it for you Al - it is 49S, not W.

Question - is there a reason you want to come a specific route? Did you try to look up directions and it sent you down US1 to 15/501 to 24/27? That's a pretty nice drive, but I never take it because I am in Morrisville, on the West side of Raleigh and much closer to the 64W/49S route.

:beer: R

Fixed it for you Al - it is 49S, not W.

Question - is there a reason you want to come a specific route? Did you try to look up directions and it sent you down US1 to 15/501 to 24/27? That's a pretty nice drive, but I never take it because I am in Morrisville, on the West side of Raleigh and much closer to the 64W/49S route.

W S same direction :grinpimp:

Too many times I've been on a "West-bound" road in NC and looked up to see "S" on my compass. One of the beauties of our highway system :) I just clarified since the context of the question made me think clarity was essential - no offense fj4075nc

Ready for the weekend! Has your liver recovered from the weekend yet Al? Time to do it all over again!!

Ready for the weekend! Has your liver recovered from the weekend yet Al? Time to do it all over again!!

Weekend??? I guess you haven't seen some of my FB status's.... like "Tonights forecast, 12 ounces of vodka and a slight chance of a 10 page paper being written."

I'll be there drinking on Friday night... .still on the fence for Saturday though. Friend of Andrea's is having a B-day with two kegs of beer :hmm:

Too many times I've been on a "West-bound" road in NC and looked up to see "S" on my compass. One of the beauties of our highway system :) I just clarified since the context of the question made me think clarity was essential - no offense fj4075nc

yep...just way it goes....odd numbers go N/S and even numbers go E/W:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom