Direction to Devil's Ditch from rt 29/230 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any one has the direction to Madison trail from 29/230 intersection? I can't remember the name of the roads we went through..

Thanks!!

You're not planning a trip without us, are you? :flipoff2:

From Sheetz, take 230 west and take a right on 613 (just after a little store on the right). Then just head right at the end of that road.

Thanks a lot Felix. Absolutely not. I would never do that! But since you brought it up, I'll jump in :flipoff2:. I was thinking of this coming holiday weekend if ya'll inetersted. I might have couple other guys but nothing settled yet.

Hmm... I don't even hear a cricket now in here:flipoff2:. What happened? All ya'll have big plans for the holiday weekend or don't wanna scratch your truck till CMCC? :D

C'mon now..

I thought we were waiting for you to give us the "yes" or "no" on the plans this weekend.

So, what is it? Are you going down? If so, what day?

Really:confused: OK, How about this coming Saturday. We meet at the usual place, Sheetz. You pick the time. How does that sound? :bounce:

Now, I'm not sure about my availability, yet. Let me check with the chairperson of my social committee.

I'm in Riad. Tell me when on Saturday to meet you. If anyone wants to go but doesn't want to drive let me know because I've got open seats.

Hey Riad

I can probably send you a "screen Shot" of the tracks from my GPS software. If you htink it will help, email me at jcj_fj80@yahoo.com. :cheers:

Arright!! Let's meet at the same place we always meet, sheetz at the intersection of 29 and 230, how does 9:00 AM sound?

hmmm. . . I might have to do this.

Riad, if you want more than just a couple people to come, you should post a thread in the trail rides section.

I don't have a problem with a small group. As long as we have enough to recover eachothers vehicles. Are you coming Felix? 9am sounds fine.

Ross

I still need to get the hall pass.

That was the BLAST guys. Thanks a lot Ross and Felix, for another exciting wheeling day at Madison. My son loved it. This was his first time out but he did well. He got the buzz of the "Blue Truck". Here are the pictures.

Enjoy!!
:D

Last edited:
nice! Thanks, Riad. I had a great time, guys.

I had a great time. Thanks for the pictures Riad. Next time I'll bring some extra batteries for my camera.

any of you guys live near west virginia im within 1 hour of pa . i found the best trails near moundsville wv .we are talking backwoods nasty .camping along side the trails. lots of water mud hillclimbs..if anybody wants to check it out give me a yell.ive seen 44 inch tires get buried just today

Nice Pics Riad, looks like you guys had a good time. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom