Difficult Tucson Trail Run Saturday--Space limited to the first three: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess that list of required equipment was for Rovers....because a mild stock toyota was just fine, great pics TrAiLbUs! looks like fun wish I could have been there.

Cool. I don't have to post as many pics. That's funny too on that crack.....Jess lost his FJ bumper cover their too!

I guess that list of required equipment was for Rovers....because a mild stock toyota was just fine, great pics TrAiLbUs! looks like fun wish I could have been there.

Ummmm.......the Rover's did almost as well as my LX. They are an excelent ride. Even the open D2 with traction control made all the rough spots. This trail is a gem that nobody runs. We'll be back and soon.

Cool. I don't have to post as many pics. That's funny too on that crack.....Jess lost his FJ bumper cover their too!

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!! Dang FJ's plastic cladding!!!! Time for a real metal bumper, is what that means. That trail is absolutely amazing, beautiful scenery and not a soul in sight. The water was running and there were large swimming holes right off the trail, just fantastic. Good to see you guys out there:cheers: catch you on the trail..... next time I'll have a 3" lift!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom