For Sale DFW - 1HDT Engine - 2 engines for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 2 engines I'm selling. One just got to port stateside and I was waiting for it to arrive before posting. I posted the thread below with a video of it running. I can ship this directly to you if I have an immediate buyer. If not, I'll be having it shipped to me and it'll be in the DFW area but I can drop it off in Houston or along the way. Below is a link to the thread with video of it running. My plans changed and I found an engine in the US a week after ordering this one. So you can have a ready to go 1HDT without the overseas wait. Asking $9000 plus shipping. If I have to have it shipped to me, the price will go up by how much I have to pay to have it shipped to me.

Also have a parts 1HDT engine. I'm not sure what the issue with it is. It will have 12v parts, AC compressor and bracket. The IP is still in the box from being freshly rebuilt. The turbo on the engine is bad. I need to check compression in the engine as well. I'm taking offers on this one.

Picking up the 1HDT today in Houston and bringing it back to Dallas. Let me know if your interested.

lowering the price to $8900 plus shipping. I have more in time and money into it right now. Would be willing to do a partial trade for a tandem kayak or a hard top RTT, ruger 10/22 takedown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom