SOLD Denver, CO - 2007 Sequoia Limited 4wd 97k miles. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Color
White
For sale is a well optioned 2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4wd with only 97,600 miles. This was the last year of the first-generation sequoia with the very reliable 4.7 engine with variable valve timing and the 5 speed automatic transmission. We have owned the vehicle for almost 3 years, and it has been very reliable. This Sequoia lived in California from 2007 to 2016 (0 to 56,061 miles) after which the third owner brought it to Colorado, so there is very little rust on the vehicle. This trucks factory features include leather, heated front seats, electric folding side mirrors, and silver colored trim instead of the dated looking fake wood typical of the limited models.

Extras include:

-2 inch lift achieved using Bilstein 5100 shocks and Dobinson rear springs

-American Racing wheels

-Falken Wildpeak AT3w 32” tires with only 4,000 miles on them,

-WeatherTech front and rear floor mats

-GT Covers custom fit waterproof rear seat covers in Cordura material,

-SkidRow transmission/cat skidplate (to protect the catalytic converters from being stolen).

-TC/VSC defeat button which allows traction and stability control to be shut off.

Important Maintenance Performed:

-Timing belt was done at 57,451 miles in November 2016 at the Toyota dealership.

-New OEM steering rack, ball joints, and tie rods were installed at 78,669 miles in April 2019.

-Catalytic Converters and O2 sensors replaced with CARB certified replacements in January 2022 after being stolen. SkidRow transmission skidplate with Cat shields installed after this.

-New battery was installed in November 2022.

-Oil changes have been done using a factory Toyota oil filter with either Rotella T6 or Motul xcess gen 2 oil.

We bought this truck as a family hauler and were thinking we would use it for trips in the mountains more, but we mostly just use our Tundra pickup for that, and the Sequoia sees very few miles. We took it for one trip to Moab and it was good off road. That was the only time we have offroaded it and we only did part of one mild trail (Klondike Bluffs to the dinosaur tracks) while comfortably seating 6 people.

This truck is in great shape with a few minor exceptions:

-The driver’s seat bottom has a split in the side, but the cushion/foam is still in good shape and comfortable. Besides the driver’s seat, the second and third rows are in great shape.

-There are a few small scratches around the car, mostly on the rear bumper.

-There is minor fading on the left roof rack rail, but the paint is in good shape with no fading.

-Carfax indicates a “minor” front accident. My guess is it didn’t get past the front bumper because there is no evidence of fender or radiator support replacement, and everything lines up like original.

It has been difficult finding comps for pricing this Sequoia due to its low mileage, top trim level and being 4wd. A 2007 sequoia limited 4wd with 93k miles just sold for almost $28k in Oregon. There a few listed in Southern California for $23-27k with more miles and lifted. Based on these and its condition, this Sequoia is priced at $19,900 which I will take in cash, in person at my bank. I have the CarFax from when I bought the truck along with service records from the previous owner which includes the timing belt and steering rack replacement. I also have receipts for the rear springs, tires, and transmission/cat skidplate.

_MG_8120edit.jpg

_MG_8123edit.jpg

_MG_8131edit.jpg

_MG_8142edit.jpg

_MG_8152.JPG

Sale Pending.

Sold at full asking for those interested in seeing what the market is like. It is in really good shape though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom