Delancy's NEW 76 PIGGY ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is another great build I miss getting updates since Rush is bringing them all back up

If you didn’t do it, I would have 😁
Always wonder about these guys who were hot and heavy here and then just disappeared. Sometimes right in the middle of a major mod, like an oil change. Makes you wonder what happened. 🤔
But also makes you appreciate this current group of regulars. Good circle of reliable and entertaining guys! Cheers guys 🍻

I chat with Chris on occasion. He is busy guy with his business but he shared some nice cruiser pics a few months ago when he and some other got together. Sounds like (don't quote me) his PIG rust cancer came back with a vengeance and he didn't sound as enthusiastic as he did in the past.

Chris is great guy, met him before moving to Steamboat and now that I live in the Tulsa area again, we have talked about some coffee, I need to call him and make that happen.

Not a pig which we know was close to Chris’s heart but his good friend who has worked on many cruisers for Chris drove his 40 to the service where it was parked at entrance to church (Chris forgive my run on sentence).

IMG_9381.jpeg

IMG_9382.jpeg

A great blow to the whole community in general. He worked hard, built up a business and raised a family all the while helping the cruiser heads on here. Something you don't see too often anymore. I'm proud to say my pig is sporting a '69 grille I received from Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom