Delancy's NEW 76 PIGGY ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Or maybe video :)

I picked up an iPhone mount and have attached to bottom of roof, just for video, but damn roof oscillates so much, it's shakes to much to discern what's even being video'd.

Still trying (to find good chunks of time) to diagnose the fueling issue, determine best course for overactive fan clutch, and clutch pedal adjustment.

Even with a vented cap, cab still fills with fumes....

Yeah! And lets see those KILLER headlamp turnsignals too.

IMG_2680.JPG

Did that just.... chirp the tires in 2nd gear?!!!!

Did that just.... chirp the tires in 2nd gear?!!!!

Ran outta room for 3rd, having only 305' with a gate as impedance at the end thereof.

:)

Local guy, afficiando of ALL kinds of rare, vintage steed, (that's allocated a lift and love, next year, for this Pig) hopped in and, at my request, drove it like he stole it.

Asked me why I put a V8 in it....

1st and 2nd gear :)

Nothing quite like the smell of rubber that brings the teen out in any man, regardless she's an older, big girl.........pun intended.

Hoping to get a few minutes through the course of the weekend to get a DS window regulator robbed from a donor and installed, along with cobbling up a switch for the rear glass. Heat dissuaded from driving....now it's like driving an icebox with no front or rear glass.

Have a different thermostat on the way, an attempt at lessening the fan clutch's overactivity, further carb tuning to do (started dieseling, a little, something I've read may be attributable to ethanol, but don't know) and still have issues with the tank venting, all I'd like to correct soon, to drive for next month, before body comes off in January or February.

I wandered over here awhile back and have ended up going through several Pig builds... man, yours is amazing. I love the engine you ended up creating for this.

Very cool build man...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom