December Club Meeting and Charity Auction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
It's time again for our annual charity auction that we do with our sister club, Toyota Trail Riders.

It will be held during our December club meeting. Let's plan on meeting earlier than usual so we can get the auction started earlier.

December 8th, 6:30 ish at Pappa's BBQ on Northwest Highway in Dallas.

We need donations of items to be auctioned so please bring anything of value, can be parts, tools or non Cruiser related items. Also remember to bring some cash to bid on the items in the auction.

This year we have selected Women Rock as our charity recipient. Both clubs have had members who's wives and families have gone through breast cancer and this organization was there to help these families.

Details of this organization can be found at Women Rock, Inc. | Giving Hope. Making a Difference. Defeating Breast Cancer.

---

Women Rock, Inc, is a not for profit organization located in Sherman, Texas.
Our mission is saving and changing lives by increasing awareness and the early detection of breast cancer and by providing hope and support to those we serve in North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.

Our Services
  • Assistance for obtaining screening mammograms, diagnostic mammograms, breast ultrasounds and physician referrals.
  • We realize each person’s needs are unique. We offer personalized client services to meet individual needs.
  • Conservative financial assistance to help clients manage breast cancer treatment and recovery easier.
  • Survivor and caregiver support with fellowship in a healing, nurturing environment.
  • Breast Health Education, Care and Awareness

I was hoping to make that this year. Me and the wife will be Belize.......... Maybe next year.

I am planning on being there. I pulled this stuff out to donate towards the auction. I will try to keep digging between now and then.

image.jpeg

Y'all have fun, I have to help my folks that evening. They couldn't reschedule. :-(

i'll be there.

Anyone know how much we raised.?

Cash: 830
Paypal (after fees): 627.14
TTR donation: 500
LSLC added 1023 to get the grand total up to $3000.

Thanks and great job everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom