Dead Chapter? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Based on the on the inactivity here I'm calling this chapter dead. I wish it wasn't the case, I'm in Lewisville, but I will be teaming up with the Dallas chapter.

They are still active, Look up the facebook group. Still have monthly meetings showing up there, a co worker of mine has posted more than once about events hes attended with members of this chapter.

They are still active, Look up the facebook group. Still have monthly meetings showing up there, a co worker of mine has posted more than once about events hes attended with members of this chapter.
Doesn't do any good if you're not on FB though

Yes, we are still active. Most of the club is on Facebook but I am working to get them to post events here. Our next TTR meeting is next Thursday June 11th at Pappas BBQ off Loop12/Northwest highway. Meeting starts at 7pm but most show up before then to eat and talk

Dead club?

or is it just a Facebook club?

because the club house is here not face book.

Last edited:
Based on the on the inactivity here I'm calling this chapter dead. I wish it wasn't the case, I'm in Lewisville, but I will be teaming up with the Dallas chapter.
It’s not a dead chapter. It just moved to fb with most things. I’ll be trying to post more things on here now that I made an account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom