dciBlair kicks butt !! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm beside myself. I began chasing oil leaks about two years ago and got everything buttoned up except the rear main seal and upper arch. And- it was bad, a quart of oil every other fill up. With these 80s thats about a quart every 450 miles. The days are long gone for me to be dropping a trans and doing that sort of heavy work on my own. Radiators, pumps, pullies, oil pump seals, front main, starters, alternators, water pump, brake jobs, no problemo. But dropping that trans intimidated me to no end. Thanks to Crusha, I re-started an old conversation with Blair, scheduled the work and darn it anyway, he had it done on time with no muss or fuss and the labor quote was right on the money. So very publicly I want to thank Blair for a job very well done !! Thanks man ! Once again my rig is ready for some more long distance running !!

I third that sentiment. Blair did the front axle seals on my 94 along with bearings etc for a reasonable price and got it back to me in a very reasonable amount of time. Thanks again man

I third that sentiment. Blair did the front axle seals on my 94 along with bearings etc for a reasonable price and got it back to me in a very reasonable amount of time. Thanks again man

cool, Blair rebuilds front axles... triple cool..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom