David Dearborn Please Read (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
David,
I was just in an accident and I'm going to have to work with the insurance company on the old crusier I'm sure, so I have a couple of questions for you. One, like an idiot, I threw away my receipt for the dakar lift kit I got from you in February, so I'm hoping I can get a duplicate one from you. Two, I'm going to need a driver's side rear replacement spring so I'm hoping you still have some dakar springs left. I just emailed your shop, so all my ordering info is there, I'm just trying to get everything in order since I know the insurance company is going to want to give me pennies for the rig so I need to document everything I got into it. I hope you can help me out. Thank you.
-roger

FYI
David is at GSMTR so he is probably out of pocket til Monday...
Butch

isn't it funny how the person who is supposed to read the thread is usually the last one to read it... :rolleyes:

I figured he wouldn't see this till Sunday night or Monday anyways, so no big deal, I'm just trying to get a jump start on things. Gona be a long drawn out process I'm sure.

Just got your e mail and will address it asap

What' da guy!

Just got the reciept and all I can say is thank you very much for the fast response. I will be in touch for the replacement spring soon. To anyone else reading this in the market for cruiser parts and etc., I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING THROUGH URBAN LANDCRUISERS!!!!!! David is a good guy! Thanks again David, I'll be in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom