CruiserShack (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scumbag flipper tries victim blaming, victim shaming, offers a refund with absurd contingencies and then the ever popular "let me make this right by installment payments"

The last one is particularly cute, since it was probably suggested by his scumbag lawyer. Once the first installment is accepted, it becomes very (VERY) difficult to collect the rest. It's an old, dirty trick.

This guy is a bad as they come. And stupid as the proverbial box of rocks.

Scumbag flipper tries victim blaming, victim shaming, offers a refund with absurd contingencies and then the ever popular "let me make this right by installment payments"

The last one is particularly cute, since it was probably suggested by his scumbag lawyer. Once the first installment is accepted, it becomes very (VERY) difficult to collect the rest. It's an old, dirty trick.

This guy is a bad as they come. And stupid as the proverbial box of rocks.
Um... no actually I offered to pay him back in full yes I’m payments but even the extra 10k he wanted I offered he didn’t accept so who cares why don’t u do this why don’t u pay him for me and I’ll give u a hand job lol

Hello my wife and I are starting our very own business
We work out of our garage right here in the Great Pacific Northwest A City named Tacoma Wash. about 25mi south of Seattle, Washington
We have lots of parts in stock.
We are in our early 20’s
We both enjoy the heck of out TLC’s
And we have high hopes for our business as do most people starting out.
We also help find Land cruisers For folks who are in search of one.
We’ve helped so far 15 people find new loving homes for their Amazing Vehicles. Land cruisers of course haha
Mine and my wife’s Goal is to get the younger generation YES... like our selfs more and more in to these GREAT VEHICLES

SO... if your in the area Washington State. And/Or Oregon
We will love to become a part of your FJ. And do our absolute best to help you with whatever you need.
We haves lots of parts but we are limited. We are also here to help find you a Land Cruiser if you are in search
If you need help with selling your land cruiser let us know we know lots of people who are in search

Thanks!!! Also we really want to make lots of new friends in the cruiser world especially in our area so if you wish just to chat let’s do it!

I have a 1970 fj40. I live the n Elma. About 45 mins from your location. Looking to get my f head rebuilt with a fresh valve grind and any machine work needed. Please let me know. Thank you

It’s been covered, but this is the Bad Sellers / Buyer Beware section..........prolly the last place on earth to look for a source for service.

I have a 1970 fj40. I live the n Elma. About 45 mins from your location. Looking to get my f head rebuilt with a fresh valve grind and any machine work needed. Please let me know. Thank you

Got the local case opened up and running. Officer said they had just busted a large ring of odometer hackers in Houston that were able to hack in and change the electronic odometers. Lots of hurricane cars coming out of there too. What a shame, Marks and these other crooks are breaking federal laws as well as a felony conviction/jail time for what....a few thousand bucks? Doesn't make much sense to me. The risk-reward trade off stinks! Oh well, rope on a soap for the dope.

Just found this thread. I bought a truck off Derek Marks on Ebay. It did not live up to its description. Considering fraud charge. What's the update on the odometer case?

Looks like the flipper was on a meth bender a couple of days ago. He went beserk and posted a bunch of crazy threads on Mud that included some racist stuff.

I'm sure he'll be back with yet another Mud user name.

Here's a sweet bit of revenge by somebody who got screwed by this guy.

www.cruisershack.com

Last edited:
^^^ that's fricking solid work there! :rofl:

@FJ40DISH - this site is fantastic. Just dont be a scammer douchebag, meth/crackhead or a plain dickhead you get all the help and advice you could ever need and more.

Just found this thread. I bought a truck off Derek Marks on Ebay. It did not live up to its description. Considering fraud charge. What's the update on the odometer case?
The case is going along at the speed of smell. Sorry to hear you got burnt by this shameless thug. I have a couple of contacts that you can use to help put this guy behind bars. PM me for the contacts.

shoot, I missed that.

noticed on his current 62 on ebay, he says the undercarriage is not covered up by black spray paint.

Looks like the flipper was on a meth bender a couple of days ago. He went beserk and posted a bunch of crazy threads on Mud that included some racist stuff.

I'm sure he'll be back with yet another Mud user name.

Here's a sweet bit of revenge by somebody who got screwed by this guy.

www.cruisershack.com

I have to agree, I was first to post " You have issues" to what I thought was his last post. Even with some of the odd ducks that belong to this wonderful club it was bizarre. Strangely inappropriate about something he had developed. I mean strangely like delusional mental illness type post. The more and more he posted the more delusional his comments became.

Some of the oddest comments I've read since joining mud several years ago.

Did you read any of the above info?

Torfab in Everett wa. is a well respected/reputable shop.
Torfab » The NW destination for Land Cruisers parts and service, including complete one-off custom built Cruisers, maintenance, suspension, and expedition builds[/QUOTE huge thanks to all of you brothers that posted the warnings. I am a union carpenter and a mechanic on the side. I like to see the best in people but I detest tweekers and con artists. Thank you for all of the words of wisdom. This is my second fj40. I had one some years ago but sold it. I finally found a rust free project to restore. I’m excited to get it done. I’ll be more careful to read the page in its entirety from here on out! Happy new year to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom