CruiserShack (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone. First time poster. . .

about to be the winning bidder for a 86 pickup and boy am I glad I decided do a little searching. I’m sorry for everyone who has been dicked over. It happens to the best of us and thank you for speaking out. So is this too good to be true??

I would look that truck over in great detail when you get it.

I can tell you what he did to my truck and then resold on eBay for a large profit.
  1. Painted the Frame to hide rust
  2. Bondo the rust on the inner rear doors and painted
  3. Rolled the Odometer back 100k
He didn't mention the rusted out rear section of the frame that I had patched. It was gone in front of the rear springs and I had new steel welded over to reinforce the frame.

The biggest con move was rolling the odometer back 100k. I sold it to him with almost 272k on the clock and when it was sold a month later it magically had 173k on it. So I wouldn't even trust the mileage on that truck. Pull a carfax and see what it says.

You can report his listing to ebay as fraudulent. I doubt anything changes

Yeah I texted the phone number posted here asking questions about the truck. Sure enough it was him. Awful grammar, that’s what really made me search more about him to begin with, just comes off as an idiot. Sure enough he was telling me I wanted to buy it local it would just have to be more than the auction ended for. Dudes a total scam. Thank you everyone.

They are a big fan of black paint to hide defects. My buddy is friends with the guy who does their "detail" work. He tried to get me to take one of mine in for the treatment....hard freaking pass on that. My buddy is super honest, but he does meet and know some real dirtballs... it's the car biz after all.....and that is where I got my wife from....lol.

Just nutting but gypsies flippers, but they do find some nice stuff, shame they are just not more honest about condition but never known an honest gypsy in the car biz(license or unlicensed)

Yeah I called him out on it all and he threatened to report me to eBay. I said I don’t care I still have my 6k and he then proceeded to try and mock me as if all I had was 6k, cause yeah If that’s all I had I’d sure be spending my time buying 30+ year old trucks. He then deleted my bid and it’s back to whoever bid before me. Really was way to good of a deal anyway. Really? 6k for a ‘86 with all that new good stuff on it. Someone’s going to buy it that’s for sure. It was the screen name for the pictures he posted that gave it away. This is why I’m hesitant to use eBay. Oh well. God speed to the person who buys it. I hope it is what it looks like.

I would look that truck over in great detail when you get it.

I can tell you what he did to my truck and then resold on eBay for a large profit.
  1. Painted the Frame to hide rust
  2. Bondo the rust on the inner rear doors and painted
  3. Rolled the Odometer back 100k
He didn't mention the rusted out rear section of the frame that I had patched. It was gone in front of the rear springs and I had new steel welded over to reinforce the frame.

The biggest con move was rolling the odometer back 100k. I sold it to him with almost 272k on the clock and when it was sold a month later it magically had 173k on it. So I wouldn't even trust the mileage on that truck. Pull a carfax and see what it says.
I'm the sucker that bought frog's FJ62 off eBay. The seller, Derrick Marks (and other aliases) is a complete con man. I wouldn't touch anything he sells without a thorough and professional inspection. Don't fall into his trap like I did. Do your homework.
BTW, the truck has found a new home in Midland. I redid the interior and painted the front half of the truck. The new owner knew of the suspension, frame and bondo issues BEFORE selling him the truck. There are some decent people in the world but Marks is NOT one of them

Just talked on the phone to him last night about a truck he has on ebay, was all set to buy it outright and then I seen all these comments. Its really too bad because it is a nice truck and I know these well and can analyze pics pretty good and know what areas to look for, it's a nice piece. But will I actually get it is another story. Damn shame there is people like him out there, and it seems there's a lot of them in that Pacific northwest area.

I'm the sucker that bought frog's FJ62 off eBay. The seller, Derrick Marks (and other aliases) is a complete con man. I wouldn't touch anything he sells without a thorough and professional inspection. Don't fall into his trap like I did. Do your homework.
BTW, the truck has found a new home in Midland. I redid the interior and painted the front half of the truck. The new owner knew of the suspension, frame and bondo issues BEFORE selling him the truck. There are some decent people in the world but Marks is NOT one of them

I still miss that truck. Though hopefully it gets enjoyed, more then I would be able to now. Its replacement (Suburban for towing) has been sitting for almost 3 months.

Hopefully karma gets him and the rest of his crew. I agree his one of the most dishonest people, and I still regret selling it to him to this very day.

I still miss that truck. Though hopefully it gets enjoyed, more then I would be able to now. Its replacement (Suburban for towing) has been sitting for almost 3 months.

Hopefully karma gets him and the rest of his crew. I agree his one of the most dishonest people, and I still regret selling it to him to this very day.
4E2CA494-9EF0-4858-8544-DDE57E5F0A2A.jpeg
C428319E-ED0E-4159-B75D-A9B86E6705E8.jpeg

178E61A4-57BF-4C7B-8278-42F8D09962AB.jpeg

4C46B390-95D4-42EA-A794-D8357727B0FB.jpeg

View attachment 2230659

Woody went to be the first car for a 16yr old. They surprised her for her birthday.
Thats both awesome and tragic. 16 year olds are good at wrecking cars unfortunately.

ebay:1985 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

0AB31641-DE47-4F5B-B9F7-46A0B9A83AF3.png

Here’s another one by this guy! This was my buddies land cruiser who sold it to this guy for 6700$ less than a few weeks ago. It’s falsely advertised, it has a ton of rust that has been covered up by this flipper, it is NOT one family owned, and is a big project rig. Be very weary of this! It’s on eBay too. Look at the buyer beware ad below for attach pics of the rust it had before it got the quick respray.

Last edited:
You can get on ebay and report the listing. No idea if it will do any good

Woody went to be the first car for a 16yr old. They surprised her for her birthday.
And I thought I was lucky with my LX.... She got a gorgeous 60! Making me envious

Somebody is gonna get porked on this one:

JT3FJ60G4E0083001

Same asshat.

New phone number.

253-283-2261

Somebody is gonna get porked on this one:

JT3FJ60G4E0083001

Same asshat.

New phone number.

253-283-2261

I saw that one and was thinking if I could live with the stock doodoo brown color... thank goodness I decided NO...

1608402262561.png

1608403042189.png

Hi guys and Gals! New guy here
Thought Id be of service to you all. Heres where this dip staged his 'location'. Oakbrook lakewood wa. lets look closer.

Now if your get his phone number, you can click google images and see that he has had many vehicles for sale and most were staged in Fort Steilacoom Park. Want to know why? :). He lives right next to it. lol I know everything about him, home address, entire family names and numbers. And a crap ton of his friends and loser associates all part of the same 'gypsy network'.

And cause I know hes going to read this eventually, you Might want to find a new scam Jim or mark or dderick ezeikielmikecarlrsagjshg;oashgo;ahg lolol

Check yourself, fish. You got caught slippin'.

NOTE: no ill will. no threats. no hate. just a public record for everyone to use for the safety of their next sale/purchase. ;))

ps. heres another number he goes by: 253-283-2261

Last edited:
lol...nice work. I know the area.

My buddy knows the guy that does their "detailing" on South Tacoma Way.

when I was a green pea in the car biz(in tacoma) in the early 90's, one of the old timer dudes said here come the gypsies...I was sure he was pulling my leg....but he wasn't....and damn if they are not the lowest of the low lifes in the car biz or any other scam they have going.

lol...nice work. I know the area.

My buddy knows the guy that does their "detailing" on South Tacoma Way.

when I was a green pea in the car biz(in tacoma) in the early 90's, one of the old timer dudes said here come the gypsies...I was sure he was pulling my leg....but he wasn't....and damn if they are not the lowest of the low lifes in the car biz or any other scam they have going.

*tips hat. Howdy!

yeah, its Sad watching people be addicted to being a loser.
This same clan jerked off on a lemon and sold it to my uncle in 1999. He lost thousands and I swore I'd expose them all. 20 years of hunting... hehehe

Local Tacoma Wa discussion about the Mark's and their family scams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom