CruiserShack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The case is going along at the speed of smell. Sorry to hear you got burnt by this shameless thug. I have a couple of contacts that you can use to help put this guy behind bars. PM me for the contacts.
The case is going along at the speed of smell. Sorry to hear you got burnt by this shameless thug. I have a couple of contacts that you can use to help put this guy behind bars. PM me for the contacts.

Derreck agreed to refund $650 towards repairs on ebay 1-11-19 today 1-26-19 I had to file request for funds claim on ebay to keep the case open. I am a bit of an optimist and was hoping I had the privileged of see a boy become a man and work through problems. With the harsh winter weather there is still hope his letter with the refund is simply delayed. The next four days will tell. I'll post an update next week.

#TheCheckIsInTheMail

Marks is a 100% con artist. Still working with federal officials on getting his butt in jail. Need other cases to come forward and let me connect you with the officials that can get him busted. Please PM info to me - I don't want to give Marks any heads up about what is going to happen.

Derreck agreed to refund $650 towards repairs on ebay 1-11-19 today 1-26-19 I had to file request for funds claim on ebay to keep the case open. I am a bit of an optimist and was hoping I had the privileged of see a boy become a man and work through problems. With the harsh winter weather there is still hope his letter with the refund is simply delayed. The next four days will tell. I'll post an update next week.
Payment received 2-14-19 as promised though be it very late.

Ok. Good to know. Seen this guy on Portland Craigslist. Got a hold of him once. Says he wants to buy a fj60/62 and also wants to start a local club for him and his friends who love fj60's. I always wondered why his add was posted for so f'ing long when there were lots of great fj60's for sale at any given time. Makes sense.

I found a FJ that I liked after a long search. It looked good in the photos. I searched the forum for any information on the seller and I came upon this post. I think I was to excited to find a low milage FJ62 so I ignored what my gut was telling me. When I confronted Darrick about the poor reviews he had a slick, well rehearsed response. Anyway, I bought the truck and had it shipped to CA. Pretty disappointing, so much opportunity to be honest and yet Darrick omits the truth about his cars. The entire exhaust system was rusted out, door locks not working, windows not working, stereo not working, locks seized. I raised the issue with him and he claimed he would send some parts for me to make repairs. He never did. Don't trust the bible verses in his emails or the words that come out of his mouth.

I found a FJ that I liked after a long search. It looked good in the photos. I searched the forum for any information on the seller and I came upon this post. I think I was to excited to find a low milage FJ62 so I ignored what my gut was telling me. When I confronted Darrick about the poor reviews he had a slick, well rehearsed response. Anyway, I bought the truck and had it shipped to CA. Pretty disappointing, so much opportunity to be honest and yet Darrick omits the truth about his cars. The entire exhaust system was rusted out, door locks not working, windows not working, stereo not working, locks seized. I raised the issue with him and he claimed he would send some parts for me to make repairs. He never did. Don't trust the bible verses in his emails or the words that come out of his mouth.

It takes guts to chime in with another story about how much of a POS scumbag this guy is.

Thank you.

I figure I should finally post. My FJ was resold by this gentleman to one on the forum who has stated he is a piece of work. He came down from his home and arrived several hours late, where it was almost dark. Then he was still trying to offer considerably less than what we agreed to on the phone.

I also filed charges against him due to him signing my name on a fake Bill of Sale he use when he resold it on Ebay. I never gave him permission to use my name nor signature and he was not selling on my behalf. I have also provided the proof that the FJ that he sold had approximately 100k miles more than what the new owner ended up but he blamed that roll back on me. All he did was bondo the vehicle, buff the paint, roll the odo back and coat the frame so it looked to be in good shape and resold it for considerably more.

The reason this all came to light is I left the warranty for the windshield in the car and he didn't bother removing it, which had my number on it. The new owner texted me asking for some info, I looked up the Ebay AD and my heart sank. I had to give the bad news that he was lied to and while mechanically it was well sorted it needed some work to be a solid truck. In the end it went to a great guy. Love getting the pictures of it being restored (what I wanted to do).

I hoped the police would have at least charged him on the fraud that I was asking for. Do not sell, or buy a vehicle from this family. They are downright crooks to the next person they sell to.

Also bought a truck from Derick on Ebay. Not quite as described, thankfully I'm pretty familiar with these trucks (Wagoneer) and got it cheap enough so I will be okay. HOWEVER Derick completely fabricated false paperwork saying the engine was rebuilt. Shop is not real and the address is residential.
After some research it appears he has multiple Ebay accounts and bids on his own vehicles.

Currently doing business as:
northwestcarguys (253) 888-3937 -Derick
pacificnorthwestcarsandtrucks

Last edited:
Here is a listing for a LandCruiser that I also believe is Derick's. Many of Derick's cars have been photographed in front of this same barn. The Seller has also bought cars from Derick's already known Ebay accounts... He goes by Jimmy in this Ad likely because of the reputation he has earned in your community as Derick.

Seller: 253classics (253) 576-4419 -Jimmy

He is part of a family of Gypsies that comb the area looking for anything to flip. I’ve spoken and filed charges against him. The legal process is painfully slow but I’m waiting on the final warrant(s) to be issued. Sure hope he likes to pick up soap. Think his new user name will come from his cell mate - thunderdick.

Shockingly he has 117 positive feedback on ebay but ebay does not allow negative feedback any more

All left by someone with the last name Marks.....

They just got 2 nice muscle cars I gather, 63 vette and something else.

Shockingly he has 117 positive feedback on ebay but ebay does not allow negative feedback any more

I left negative feedback and directed people here with my 80 character feedback limit. Hopefully other potential buyers will find this thread.

He is part of a family of Gypsies that comb the area looking for anything to flip. I’ve spoken and filed charges against him. The legal process is painfully slow but I’m waiting on the final warrant(s) to be issued. Sure hope he likes to pick up soap. Think his new user name will come from his cell mate - thunderdick.

Let me know if I can help. Here is the laughably bad "rebuild paperwork" he fabricated.

Attachments

• INV0753.pdf
    383.2 KB · Views: 261
You got an engine rebuild for $1600!!! That's a great deal!!

Hey everyone. First time poster. . .

about to be the winning bidder for a 86 pickup and boy am I glad I decided do a little searching. I’m sorry for everyone who has been dicked over. It happens to the best of us and thank you for speaking out. So is this too good to be true??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom