Events/Trails Cruisers on the Con - a short film by @jcardona1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dude,

Best part.....

kayak falling over at soup bowl! LOL.

well done and great video

Great video...have been debating whether to move up to 37’s. This video makes me want larger tires for my build. How do trucks with 35’s do on the difficult sections?

Last edited:
I made it through the Rubicon with 35’s, had to winch a couple times. I didn’t hit soup bowl or little sluice. I’m sure 37’s would Be fun on the trail!

I know my quarter panel armor isn't everybody's cup of tea but they sure do help! I only got a few paint scrapes on the rub rail. No dents, no broken taillights. It's nice not to have to worry about her wide rear end and have to be constantly looking in the rear-view mirror.
Know if the cad file is available for your quarter panel armor? I’ve got a couple guys wanting build these for our trucks. Eimkeith is working on a similar solution too. Love this inspiring video !! After watching it, I built my truck in hopes of running this someday.

Know if the cad file is available for your quarter panel armor? I’ve got a couple guys wanting build these for our trucks. Eimkeith is working on a similar solution too. Love this inspiring video !! After watching it, I built my truck in hopes of running this someday.
Unfortunately I don't. Never knew the shop owner on a personal basis, so I have no way to contact him after he shut down. Couple years too late! He wanted to get some more made but nobody was interested at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom