cruiserparts.net (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve ordered from them a couple times. Only when no body else had what I needed. No problems. YMMV.

Tried buying from them and it was a mistake. Never again.

I will never again use cruiserparts.net Those ass holes didn't fulfill my whole order (two pulleys for my 3fe and the pully tensioner). Charged me way to much for a used tensioner... witch was said to be new it was clearly pulled from a yard and anti seize was put on the threads (almost a whole tube it seems. I currently cannot get a hold of them and they charged me for something they never sent. The bearings in the one new pulley that I got seems good (the only positive) . All in all for the price I paid for parts I could have shopped on eBay and found better stuff.

try partsouq, they ship from the middle east and prices are often very good, also I5 Toyota have great prices! And very very often Joey @NLXTACY at Wits End has a bunch of needed parts!

yea i placed an order a little over a week ago. i got the confirmation email and they took my money. but i haven't received any tracking numbers and they are not responding to emails.

There is a place for this not in tech.

I will never again use cruiserparts.net Those ass holes didn't fulfill my whole order (two pulleys for my 3fe and the pully tensioner). Charged me way to much for a used tensioner... witch was said to be new it was clearly pulled from a yard and anti seize was put on the threads (almost a whole tube it seems. I currently cannot get a hold of them and they charged me for something they never sent. The bearings in the one new pulley that I got seems good (the only positive) . All in all for the price I paid for parts I could have shopped on eBay and found better stuff.

If they didn't deliver something you have listed in your order, do a charge back.

Just bought a front locker wiring harness from them. Sheathing and breather hose were melted pretty bad.
Luckily the wiring wasn’t damaged and i was able to fix the melted breather hose and replace the sheathing.
I figured I would be receiving a gently used part..
02CCDD93-E818-4F41-9794-AE0A5E453EA7.jpeg

I've looked at the website quite a lot and get really confused about how the site is set up. It doesn't look like the site has any tap into warehouses of new parts and seems like it only shows ex-dealer new parts as the lists don't appear to change.

Their website is atrocious... It’s so dated & confusing.

has anyone used cruiserparts.net? is it a good site?
Buyer beware! I ordered several parts from Cruiser Parts in NH, when I got around to installing them several months later, one part was for the wrong side and did not fit and the other did not work. I addressed and the issue prior to their 90-day return policy but company dragged their feet for weeks and requested photos and descriptions of what was wrong. When they did not respond I returned the parts and requested a refund, they were only willing to provide a credit. I should also mentioned that the parts were filthy when they arrived.

Buyer beware! I ordered several parts from Cruiser Parts in NH, when I got around to installing them several months later, one part was for the wrong side and did not fit and the other did not work. I addressed and the issue prior to their 90-day return policy but company dragged their feet for weeks and requested photos and descriptions of what was wrong. When they did not respond I returned the parts and requested a refund, they were only willing to provide a credit. I should also mentioned that the parts were filthy when they arrived.
Wow. What a surprise. They've only been on the bad sellers list since 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom