Crazy 8s Roll Call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

REDrum

What Would Steve Zissou Do?
Threads
Mt Monadnock Region NH, US & Montezuma, Costa Rica
Website
www.tolteccoffee.com
Crazy 8s is the next trail run, and last before the Fall Gathering, and will be Saturday 13th September in Southeast Vt. (approximately 45 min from Greenfield, Ma.) This run is hosted by E4W.

While I have not run Crazy 8s, it is suppose to be an intermediate to advanced intermediate, but not extreme. What does translate to? In addition to all the usual truck safety stuff, you will need at least 33's, rear locker, winch, and willingness to risk some body impact. Being VT, there will be rock....

Awesome video of E4W running it a few years ago:

Agenda: Meet-up at 9:00AM / Eat lunch on the trail / Wrap-up 4:30ish / Apres wheeling gathering at some local establishment (TBD)

Final info on where and meet-up location will be sent via club email, and will not be posted here.

Notice of this event went out to the club via email, this is a members only event. if you are paid club member and you did not get the group email, please PM me so you are included in future membership group emailings.

Who is in?

1) REDrum

Last edited:
1) REDrum
2) Wrench

1) REDrum
2) Wrench
3) Krazyfj

There is a great local diner not to far that we usually stop at

LET EM EAT!!!!!!

If wife doesn't need help with the Kid that day i might be going too, or just leave him with Grandparents.:hmm:

There is a great local diner not to far that we usually stop at
Is there room for truck/trailers?

If wife doesn't need help with the Kid that day i might be going too, or just leave him with Grandparents.:hmm:
I hope you can make it. It would be great if you were there.

In Buggy or 40?

Buggy.
There is plenty of room for trailers.

Is Crazy 8's easy to find? I know last year Deadfall was hard to find. Karl had to stand out on the road to flag me down. I would of missed it.

Depends can you follow directions?

Easier than deadfall imho.

1) REDrum
2) Wrench
3) Krazyfj
4) Leebridge
5) VTrocker……minus truck :( riding with Leebridge and Kami

ETA of the e-mail with details? Or at least what town we're meeting up in so we can plan accordingly?
Thank you!

Chris, Josh, and Lee Bridge please PM me your email and I will send you directions.

Thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom