Crashing a Rover party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thatcabledude

GOLD Star
Threads

Figured I throw this out for anyone who may be interested in attending/entering/or just hanging out and cruising with other cruisers that day. Grab lunch or dinner somewhere probably.

A couple N Alabama friends brought it to my attention they were coming down in their cruisers so I put the word out to some local cruiser guys and a couple others buds that are on ‘Mud. We might could have a strong showing of cruisers on Saturday.

Not necessary to enter their little show to come hang out!

Figured I throw this out for anyone who may be interested in attending/entering/or just hanging out and cruising with other cruisers that day. Grab lunch or dinner somewhere probably.

A couple N Alabama friends brought it to my attention they were coming down in their cruisers so I put the word out to some local cruiser guys and a couple others buds that are on ‘Mud. We might could have a strong showing of cruisers on Saturday.

Not necessary to enter their little show to come hang out!
Do you mind if I post this on the club’s Facebook page?

Something we learned from attending our local Rover Rally last Fall. If you find smelling gear oil to be unpleasant (a fact of life around a bunch of Land Rovers) just rub a little bit of Vicks Vapor Rub below your nose. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom