Craigslist finds.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok guys, I went back home to the prairie for Christmas and ended up buying a big ole box of cruiser goodies from a guy off Craigslist. Background is this guy had a cruiser (didn't seem overly mechanical), he had a bad MAF but replaced a whole bunch of stuff before he realized what it was. That said these are not my parts, and I can only make assumptions about them. I am keeping all the stuff I can use for my 3-FE, but there are a bunch of stuff for you guys with the 1FZ-FE and ABS which I don't have. If there is something you are interested in shoot me a fair offer, otherwise they are going to get dumped on eBay. I am not looking to make money off these, just get a little back from what I paid, so don't be gun shy.

ABS Pump Denso 44510-60010
Shift Lock Control Module
ABS Control Module
Aisin ECT Module
IFZ-FE ECM/ECU
Transmission Relay
Ignition Module
Ignition Coil
ABS Speed Sensor
Air AMP Relay Assembly

1993 FZJ80 in Arkansas

I am looking to pick up another 80 series for CHEAP. I am moving back west, and need to tow another trailer to avoid renting a U-Haul truck. My wife would need to be able to drive it work for a year and that about it, after that I would like to sell it or keep around for a spare 4x4. Either way, the idea is to just not loose much money.

I found this in Arkansas:http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/4200978029.html

Seller says its got its flaws, mostly cosmetically, but it does not run. He was rebuilding the transmission and believes he clipped the harness near the bell housing. Says the starter turns over, and it will run if you feed fuel through the intake, but there is no power to the pump. Tranny would need to be lowered to fix the wires.

Keep in mind, I am looking for a CHEAP 80, and everything is going to have flaws in my ideal price range; but does this sound reasonable? I would check the compression numbers for sure, maybe hear it run with putting fuel in the intake? Or is this just going to be bad news?

I am looking to pick up another 80 series for CHEAP. I am moving back west, and need to tow another trailer to avoid renting a U-Haul truck. My wife would need to be able to drive it work for a year and that about it, after that I would like to sell it or keep around for a spare 4x4. Either way, the idea is to just not loose much money. I found this in Arkansas:http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/4200978029.html Seller says its got its flaws, mostly cosmetically, but it does not run. He was rebuilding the transmission and believes he clipped the harness near the bell housing. Says the starter turns over, and it will run if you feed fuel through the intake, but there is no power to the pump. Tranny would need to be lowered to fix the wires. Keep in mind, I am looking for a CHEAP 80, and everything is going to have flaws in my ideal price range; but does this sound reasonable? I would check the compression numbers for sure, maybe hear it run with putting fuel in the intake? Or is this just going to be bad news?

I would go with the one in Fayetteville that is locked and had a light roll for the same money

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Ill see if I can get some photos of it. Locked is the magic word.

Just make sure to get pictures of the underside and verify the diffs. Some folks see that "center diff lock" and assume lockers. Magic dial and motors on the diffs should be verified.

Just make sure to get pictures of the underside and verify the diffs. Some folks see that "center diff lock" and assume lockers. Magic dial and motors on the diffs should be verified.

The dial is in the pick...it is a stock truck

Get a picture of the vin/build sticker in door and look for k294

Last edited:
Will do, seems like he might have a fish on the line for it. Side could use some bondo love, and a mirror, but it doesn't look like it would have much more than cosmetic damage. He had already replaced the windshield and window.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom