Crab Boil and other (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and belmont is always wearing Clemson gear so that is not a good question for him..... I guessed he was talking about Greg French...who in the picture before that one looks like he is stealing food off his neighbors plate.....LOL

they guy looking at the camera, he looks like someone I knew from the Georgetown area. I was at Carolina 20 years ago... so my memory is rusty.

20 years? That would put me at 9 back then.:D I have been to a few parties at Carolina, but that was about 6-7 years ago. Dorms, frat houses, and/or 5 points. I have lived in the MB/Conway area all my life, and now add Charleston/Mt. Pleasant to my stomping grounds. I used to do sales to contractors in G'town for about 4 years in the late 90's so maybe we have met?

Jeremy

I guessed he was talking about Greg French...who in the picture before that one looks like he is stealing food off his neighbors plate.....LOL

LOL...Just caught that! Busted..as usual!

That's what you get for leaving a plate full of food near me!

Looking forward to next year- this year was a total blast and meeting all the low country folks was great. Greg my daughter is still talking about the jungle bus- she wants one for her first car- vege oil and all - maybe by then you'll be ready for another one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom