Costco Tire’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My Costco tire experience has been good. Prices are very competitive. I have had to have a few replaced under road hazard and it worked out well. Tires I have gotten were all top Michelin. now these were for Other suvs and pickups not LC. But nothing crazy. Did Have one TPMS sensor that was having issues that they were able to replace no issues.

Now if you want something out of size spec as Others have said probably is an issue.

Anytime precovid I went there they were always busy. They seem to sell a lot of tires. Depending on brand you want they seem to have specials with coupon book on rotation.

Funny that your Costco's have given a no-go on different tire sizes. I don't think I've ever put the original size tires on a vehicle, including a bunch done by Costco. When I did 305/70/16's on my LX470 they called and said "these are pretty big, they'll probably rub, are you alright with that?" I think I ended up signing a waiver about non-standard tire size, but they threw them on for me.

I’m gonna grab a set of 285/75/16 BFG all terrains from costco (only $876!) and I assume they have good service but I was wondering if anyone else has gotten their tires from them and their experience.
Just had them installed yesterday and was a simple process. Ordered online, picked where I wanted them delivered, got a notification when they were delivered, scheduled install, done. Lifetime rotation/balance/flat repair with purchase. I would check out this thread on DT version of this tire to ensure you are getting the right tire for you. BFG KO2 vs KO2 "DT"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom