SOLD Cortez/Durango CO - 2004 GX470 - $9800 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
(sorry about this being a modified re-post...I couldn't figure out how to edit a prior post....since the original post, I have added the Dobson's suspension and up'd the price a tiny bit)

$9800 obo. Assistance with Delivery Possible.

Beautiful 2004 GX470 with 172k miles. Wife drives this car (almost) daily, so miles will go up slightly.

NAV

Newish tires, new brakes. CV axles just replaced as well.
Timing belt/water pump changed at 140k.

$1200 Dobson's Suspension just installed. Comfort Valved. 2" height.

Leather interior is in near perfect shape. Drives wonderfully. We just need something that gets better MPG for our daily commute to Durango.

Jump seats included.

Not pictured, but I just put WeatherTec custom mats for all rows including the cargo area.

I have a folder full of maintenance records from original owner. Extremely well maintained. We bought it from a very nice older couple in Scottsdale -- ie - garage queen. NO RUST.

Has it's usual minor scratches and dings for a car of this age but is in otherwise gorgeous shape.

The passenger window switch needs to be seated better and re-installed. On occasion, it pops out a little bit and prevents the driver side window switch from operating it. Other than that, it's ready for your overland adventure....or trip to the soccer field....whatever your pleasure may be.

Thanks!
-Will
williamfurse@gmail.com

IMG_20191006_151136.jpg

IMG_20191006_152130.jpg

IMG_20191006_152630.jpg

IMG_20191006_181941.jpg

IMG_20191006_181833.jpg

Ive dropped the price to $8900

and to answer a few questions about the passenger door....no accident or re-painting has occurred as far as I know. that being said, the plastic trim on the lower part of the door is discolored and faded. there is no indication that the door has been replaced or anything like that.

thanks!

I'm interested, and will need to discuss delivery, shipped to CA.

Ah, well, that was expected. Congrats on the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom