Constant 12V power in LX fold down seat connectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TN LX570

SILVER Star
Threads
The power 3rd row seats in the LX have 12V constant lines in their connectors. There are actually 2 hot wires in each connector. Each connector has a larger constant 12V that each have their own 30A fuse under the glove box. (red on left side, blue on right). There is also a smaller gauge hot wire on each connector that both flow through the ECU-B2 5A fuse in the engine bay (red on both sides).
Wires are highlighted below:

seatconnectors.png

Fuse Locations:

glove box fuse.png

fusebox.png

If you want to retain the factory connector to plug in the seats, I believe these are the parts needed to make your own harness:

Female Toyota Connector: 90980-12373

Toyota Pin: 82998-24270
Replacement Pins

3https://www.corsa-technic.com/item.php?item_id=967&category_id=211

30A, that's pretty nice! Thanks for posting.

@tbisaacs looking at the FSM, I believe both the powered & semi powered have the 30A. Is the smaller gauge wire on the 3rd pin hot on yours also? I bet the larger gauge you're testing with the volt meter is 30A too. Do you the 30A fuses under the glove box?

@tbisaacs looking at the FSM, I believe both the powered & semi powered have the 30A. Is the smaller gauge wire on the 3rd pin hot on yours also? I bet the larger gauge you're testing with the volt meter is 30A too. Do you the 30A fuses under the glove box?

Hey good call - will check tonight to confirm. Kudos to you for finding that connector part number - I keep thinking about wiring up some interior acessories using that harness but I really don't want to cut the wires unless I have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom