Conqueror Command Center Neutron 12 .....help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have recently purchased a 2018 Conqueror UEV 490. it is missing a manual for the Neutron 12 system. I have been able to operate most of the command center functions, except for the WiFi . ...it requires a password.
any Conqueror owners out there? Can it be reset. Is there a PDF or online manual available? Thanks for any suggestions.

the Conqueror4x4.com appears to be down.

Unclear if this is a power-related post. Please clarify.

This is the electronic command center controlling the lithium power management, battery charger, 12 v and 120v system , and water tank levels. “Power System “appears to be more appropriate than Electronics and Navigation which references radios and GPS. If incorrect, please have a moderator redirect.

I have recently purchased a 2018 Conqueror UEV 490. it is missing a manual for the Neutron 12 system. I have been able to operate most of the command center functions, except for the WiFi . ...it requires a password.
any Conqueror owners out there? Can it be reset. Is there a PDF or online manual available? Thanks for any suggestions.

the Conqueror4x4.com appears to be down.
Hey, a fellow UEV490 owner! The password you want to connect to the Nutron is:

I’m pretty sure this is it, it’s been a while since I had to go through this process. Let me know if this doesn’t work and I’ll look through the notes I have for mine.

Did you buy new? There is no manual and the best info was during the walk through when buying new and there is a good Facebook group for American owners.

feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
...There is no manual and the best info was during the walk through when buying beer...

🤔 I gotta get me one of these

🤔 I gotta get me one of these
That should have said ‘when buying new’ not ‘beer’… I’ll edit.

I’ve heard tell they are selling them again at a couple places but I’m not sure if they are the ones made in South Africa or China.

Go to conquerorforum.com, the new 490 threads….all you need to know.
the short answer…Chinese copies sold in Mesa AZ, and Boise ID

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom