Compatible Bull Bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello:

I’ve looked through this forum but didn’t see a clear answer. I am hoping to outfit my ‘98 RZJ95W with a bull bar, but I don’t know which are compatible. I’m not sure that the ones I’m seeing on ARB and Ironman (both a little more than I’m willing to pay anyway) fit JDMs. I’d do a OEM, but not sure where to start. Looking to stay in the $600-800 range.

Yeah not sure you're going to find a proper bullbar in that price range. That said, ARB's Sahara and Deluxe bars fit the Prado - check arb.com.au. Coastal Offroad has a DIY front bumper, it's precut but you have to weld/finish.

The OEM stuff is a push bar, if you hit anything that thing will just fold into the vehicle (aka "damage multiplier"). I took mine off, although it could be useful to mount auxiliary lights.

I am interested in your bullbar. Would a 5 door have the mounting points? 1997 TX JDM

I am interested in your bullbar. Would a 5 door have the mounting points? 1997 TX JDM
Yes, it mounts where the factory tow hook and tie-down are at the front of the frame.

Are you interested in selling it? I am looking for the factory bar with the yellow toyota fog lamps but it seems that one is rare.

Are you interested in selling it? I am looking for the factory bar with the yellow toyota fog lamps but it seems that one is rare.
I could be, but shipping would be a killer. I do not have any lights on it.

I could be, but shipping would be a killer. I do not have any lights on it.
keep me in the loop if you want to sell it!

If you look around the 90 section you will find some with a cool JDM bullbar with yellow Toyota lights on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom