For Sale Colorado Springs: AA 4L60e 10 spline adapter and Twin Stick shifter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an AA 4L60e to 3 speed transfer case (10 spline) adapter that I bought for a FJ40 build that was installed but never used. includes all seals, bearings and spud shaft. Asking $700 OBO.
Also have a AA twin stick shifter for this same setup that has not been installed or modified. $200 OBO.

Don't you hate it when builds take a different direction before they are even completed?

I have an AA 4L60e to 3 speed transfer case (10 spline) adapter that I bought for a FJ40 build that was installed but never used. includes all seals, bearings and spud shaft. Asking $700 OBO.
Also have a AA twin stick shifter for this same setup that has not been installed or modified. $200 OBO.

Don't you hate it when builds take a different direction before they are even completed?
Do you still have these for sale? Are you willing to ship to Michigan 49401?
Might be interested in both.

Yes, I still have them and will ship. I just have to take them down get the shipping cost.
Ok. Not sure the direction I’m heading yet… worried about the total length of motor/trans/Tcase. What route did you end up going and why, if you don’t mind me asking.

I went with 40" tires and thought FJ60 axles would be wide enough but I was wrong so after spending a ton of money building FJ60 axles I am spending more to go tons and an Atlas with cable shifters for center pumpkin rear and left side drop front. Still doing the LS and 4L60e, just not the FJ40 3-speed t-case. Had I gone 35" or 37" tires I might have been fine but I really want a 40 on 40s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom