Color codes ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How do you find color codes for cruiser? I have a 1-79 FJ40 and it apears to have been repainted and I was wondering if the is a color code on the cruiser and if so were do get the color codes? Thanks

How do you find color codes for cruiser? I have a 1-79 FJ40 and it apears to have been repainted and I was wondering if the is a color code on the cruiser and if so were do get the color codes? Thanks

Color code for your truck, if it's still there, is on the dash plate mounted to the firewall on the passenger side of the engine compartment. It'll be the first numbers after C/TR on the plate. However, if it's a repaint, there's virtually no way to know what it is without contacting the painter/owner.

Color code for your truck, if it's still there, is on the dash plate mounted to the firewall on the passenger side of the engine compartment. It'll be the first numbers after C/TR on the plate. However, if it's a repaint, there's virtually no way to know what it is without contacting the painter/owner.
Can you tell me what the proper color is for the grill “TOYOTA” emblem is on a 78fj40
Regards

mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom