Coil Recommendation to match with Ironman Foam Cell Pro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Man

SILVER Star
Threads
I have Ironman Foam Cell Pro Performance with a 1" lift front and rear that are about two years old. I recently added a steel bumper, and will be adding a winch. Normally I'd just upgrade to the matching TOY063C heavy Ironman coils, but Ironman does not stock the heavy springs standalone in the USA (a reason to choose a different brand for anyone else looking) and have not found anyone that will ship them to me outside the USA.

So while I normally wouldn't plan to mix a spring and shock brands on a coilover, I'm wondering if any other brands will work with the FCP, and if so, if anyone has a recommendation for a heavy front spring that would work.

Thanks for any guidance.

Follow-up. All the IM front coils have the same thickness and spring rate, just different lengths.

IM make it a bit confusing my calling them "light", "performance", "standard" "heavy", etc., and listed supported loads when they all have the same spring rate. I ended up putting on a set of new "mediums" I was able to get for a deal from another member, which gave me the exact height and rake I wanted, but adjusting the spring seat would have the same effect.

This may be old news for many, but figured I'd post it in case it can help anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom