Coghlan designs 100 series ditch light brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am launchin the first hood mounted ditch light bracket for 100 land cruiser and LX470. Group buy will be available from August 31st thru September 5th. Price is as follows for group buy.

1 set of brackets (driver and passenger side) bare steel is $75/free shipping.

After group buy they will be $85 plus $10 for shipping.

Currently not offering powder coated option.

If you are interested in this group buy, please email me at adam@coghlandesigns.com or go to coghlandesign.com to place an order with the quantity of kits you would like to purchase or any other questions you may have. I will respond to everyone as quickly as i can and send out invoices to those who want to purchase.

All orders are made to order and will take up to two weeks to ship. So please be patient, i am anticipating a large amount of orders and it will take a little time to get everything cut, bent, packaged and shipped.

Thank you and i hope to have a good kick off and start on the next 100 series product.

You can also follow @coghlandesigns on instagram for more up to date details about the group buy.

Last edited:
Looks nice. what have you done about the extra wire necessary for the hood being open. How to close and not get wiring in the way?

BTW you will sell lots of these

Also please share and tag people, i am new to mud and was referred here by a friend. The more people i can expose this to the better. I have several 100 series products coming down the chain right now

@Coghlan1

Thanks for developing some stuff for the 100!

To all who are still following this thread or stumble upon it. Brackets are still available for sale at coghlandesigns.com/ , go there and place your order. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom