1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CO Toyota Run Pics and Videos

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by actionjackson, Aug 27, 2006.

1. actionjackson

actionjackson

Just finished posting up the pictures and videos of our run from this weekend. Everyone had a great time.

34 photos and 2 videos here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beno

beno Gihee Arakawa Moderator GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Nice Shawn.

Can I say that I am jealous of the exo?!?!

:flipoff2:

Real nice stuff. Your stuff has always been an inspiration for a lot of us 80 folk.

So, tech Q. Is your exo welded to your front bull bar? And how is it connected to the rest of your rig?

Also, is it removable?

Thanks again.

-onur
    Akron,OH

3. actionjackson

actionjackson

Thanks! The exo has a lot of work until it's finished. I have it welded to my front tjm bumper and it's tied into my sliders and back bumper. I don't have any of the top bracing done yet. I hope to have it completely done next month. Then when the snow flies I'll be putting in my crawler. I don't plan on taking this exo off and on so it's just welded. It's so easy to cut and reweld if I ever needed to take off a piece of it.

I'm impressed with all you 80 guys as well. You always inspire me too! :cheers:

4. clownmidget

clownmidget

Shawn - still content with the 3-link???? :hillbilly: :beer:

you'll be the cat's meow with that crawler box. I'll be pretty interested in your install and your take on what'd be necessary to do it with just a 1" body lift.

5. actionjackson

actionjackson

Every time I take my beast out I'm more and more impressed with the 3 link. And the drive down the highway is amazing now. My advice to anyone is to correct your castor asap if you want to enjoy your ride. Absolutely love it.
    :cheers: :beer: <= root beer

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">