Cmcc 06 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You buttmonkeys got an idea of the dates for CMCC this year?????

http://www.gclcny.com/ :flipoff2:
--
June 15-17, 2006 at Paragon Adventure Park.
Hazleton, Pa.
----
Applications/details to follow on website.
TLCA sanctioned event this year!

pretty quiet in here.....

figured on more noise what with Coal Mine Junk Classic coming up!

Klunky Chris said:
pretty quiet in here.....

figured on more noise what with Coal Mine Junk Classic coming up!
Nothing but crickets,and a buttmonkey(reffug).

Yeah, it's like a ghost town around here. I think there are about a half dozen folks that stroll through here once in a while.

is anybody using the E-mail list anymore?
I lost my desktop harddrive and don't get any of them anymore

email lists????? That's so late 1980's, early 90's

Good if you don't receive any email, more of a PITA when you start receiving 75+ every day.

Hey guys, how do I find out if my application and paymeny have been received by gclcny treasurer. The check I sent has not been cleared yet, I understand it might take a while to process all the applications but is there a list of names and or status some where out there? I sent an email to Treasurer at GCLCNY for status but not sure if that's right place to inquire about it or not. I was hoping to get some info here... :D

Thanks

I hate to sound mean but best of luck. It took three months and a few emails just to get a response for my membership dues and I still have nothing to show for it four months later. Here's hoping that everything is ironed out by next Friday morning.

I don't want to be responsible for *bad* advice, but if all else fails you should be able to pay AT Paragon to wheel, and the camping is not handled by GCLC at all so.....
You won't be able to play in the raffle, or eat the BBQ (which HAS been good with the new outfit! hopefully the same this year!) but you can try to deal with all that after you get there.

There used to be on site registration, but getting attendees organized is like herding cats..... and everyone wants to hang out instead of parking at the pavilion to help late attendees.....
.....all that fun going by without you :D

show up and wheel!

ANOTHER GREAT EVENT!

thanks to everyone who helped make it possible!

And a big thanks to Cap'n Brian who helped out late arrivals who didn't get their paperwork in on time :)

Definitely a great time!
Chris , cool to finally see the 40 and take it for a spin!
-
And a special thanks to Lance Williams for hooking up the raffle with all that cool
Iron Pig Off Road stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom