Club status? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What's the current status with the club? Still active or has "the tent been folded"? I was able to attend a few meetings back in 2014 but unfortunately I had to sell my 80. I'm back in the saddle of a 100 now, looking to get more active with trail runs and the local Toyota community. Any talk of getting a monthly meeting set up in the near future?

Would anyone be interested in meeting somewhere next week in GJ to talk Toyotas and chat about club stuff? I know Ace travels a lot so he might be distant from 'mud at the moment. It'd be great to make some new friends and try to get organized. Let me know!

Here's the full email.

Hi Folks,

We have not had a meeting since back in October. So I'm sending notice to just a handful of members that have been active and those that joined within the past year. Let's meet at Mesa County Fairgrounds Wednesday April 6 at 6:30. The primary reason for the meeting will be to decide the fate of BCC. Attendance has been very weak over the past couple of years and we have not been able to recruit many new members. So do we let the patient die or continue CPR?

If the majority want to continue then we need to plan activities for the next few months. Also discuss plans for Cruise Moab.

Please let me know your vote by email if you can't make this important meeting.

Thanks,
Ace

Sent from my iPhone

I have all but stopped using Mud for announcements and news. It got so bad for awhile I just gave up. Anyway the best way to find out what is happening is to follow our page on Facebook.

I will continue to post stuff here when Mud is working for me. Actually working ok right now but last time it would crash and log me out about every 5'.

Our next activity will be attending Cruise Moab May 4-8.

Ace
BCC President.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom