Club Roster - About time, right? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All - As we discussed at our club meeting I will again start working on an updated club roster. It's been years since we had one! Here's what I need from you, if you'd like to be included on the roster:

• First name
  • Last name
  • IH8MUD screen name and Ham call sign (if, of course, you have one)
  • Best telephone number at which to reach you (cell, preferably)
  • Email
  • Any family members you'd like listed
  • Your 4WD rig(s)
I have started this roster on an Excel spreadsheet. It's also compatible with Google Sheets. That means that you can print it out if you'd like a hard copy for your glovebox, or you can save it to your smart phone or notepad. I've tested it on my iPhone, my iPad, and my desktop computer. It seems to work fine. I don't expect any issues with Android devices, but please let me know if you encounter them.

PLEASE NOTE: This roster will only contain info from those who wish to have their info published on the spreadsheet, and I will only distribute it to those on the roster. I will not send it out to the entire Club email distribution list, as some on that list may be inactive.

You may PM me through 'MUD, or you can email me (my email address is on the club website and on the club newsletters). As of now, I have 14 members on the spreadsheet. Let's see how many i can get in time for distribution at our club run this Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom