Club member with insurance experience. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SFROMAN

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a few questions on insurance policies or liability insurance for ONSC to be more specific.

I’m hoping a club member has enough Information they may answer some of my questions or at least point me in the right direction.

I’m essentially looking for some sort of policy that protects ONSC. We already buy event insurance for CRR from TLCA and that is not likely to change.

My goal is to ideally find a liability policy of some sorts that protects the club at the rest of our official events during the year.

Thanks

@rrdogma may be able to help... Tagged here...
My experience is with personal lines but I’ve reached out to a colleague to see if they have any insights they can share. I think my dog club might carry event liability, I will check on that as well.

My experience is with personal lines but I’ve reached out to a colleague to see if they have any insights they can share. I think my dog club might carry event liability, I will check on that as well.
Dog club uses Sportsman’s Insurance for liability. For the example of get togethers or wrench days, personal liability should cover those events unless it is a fundraiser or there is a bartender hired to serve beverages. The advice I was given was to consult with a licensed insurance agent in my state. 😂

My question is. What is the liability that the club has? Lets say someone sues the club, is there anything to take? I know is an a$$hole thought but there is nothing to take. I am sorry if i am wrong.

My question is. What is the liability that the club has? Lets say someone sues the club, is there anything to take? I know is an a$$hole thought but there is nothing to take. I am sorry if i am wrong.
I’m not an expert but general liability would not only cover the club ( and its assets) but it would also cover the BOD from liability as well. Of course this is an over simplification on my part but just like everything. I think it’s something to have and not need. Than need and not have.
currently the club only uses event insurance. A general liability policy would be an umbrella coverage for the rest of the time.

Honestly this is the way forward. From the looks of it. The club would have better overall coverage and about the same price or cheaper than purchasing event insurance for Logan’s run, Christmas party, meet and greet.

I’m just trying to protect the club and potentially save us some money.

I’m open to suggestions

Following for SCLC. Thanks for pursuing this Del. A$$holes always going to be A$$holes @Roxx and they deserve nothing in my humble opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom