Club Meeting / Cookout March 24th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Reposted from the Private forum ^^^

Club Meeting

When: March 24th - 4:00 PM
Where: Cahaba Brewing Company (ie, Dixieland future clubhouse) - Eric will have to post some more specific directions but it is close to pepper place and lakeview.

Eric has agreed to host a Meeting cookout at his brewery on Saturday the 24th. If we can get at least five people to attend we can go ahead and vote in person on some items we need to get finalized to get this club going officially. We need to formally elect officers and ratify the by-laws. Please post here or in the thread in the private forum if you think you can attend and post any ideas/concerns you would like to discuss.

you need to get out from behind the camera and get some more pics of you working in there. Looking at those pics with the other guys doing the countertops you would think they are doing all the hard work down there.

Gosh :/ that would be great... But I'm going to Disney world to perform with our schools show choir.... It's really not as gay as it sounds I promise... But aside from that... I hope all goes well! I will plan around whenever the next meeting is! Just let me know, I guess also vote on weather or not I get in ;) grease whoever's hands need be ;)

I think I can make it!

I bought two growlers over spring break, one still has beer in it, guess I'll have to finish it this week so I can get a refill.... :grinpimp:

I hope there are 5 people :) I want to make the next meeting :) **fingers crossed**

Seeing all the new posts it seems "Dixieland Cruisers" is on the way to the finish line. I'm looking forward to meeting and exchanging "iders", to quote Eric.

Last edited:
Did this make? Do we have 5 cruizer heads signed up?

posted with my thumbs.

bhmmapping said:
Yes, there are more than five confirmed. There is a thread in the private area too.

"Reposted from", not moved from. -reading comprehension fail on my part-

I thought I was going to bring the Honda but now I want to park my cruiser next to your new one and get an idea of what I will look like with 315s.

posted with my thumbs.

"Reposted from", not moved from. -reading comprehension fail on my part-

I thought I was going to bring the Honda but now I want to park my cruiser next to your new one and get an idea of what I will look like with 315s.

posted with my thumbs.

I will look the same but the tires will be bigger. Word on the street is that Brian may also come and he is sporting 315 terra grapplers now too.

Any idea how long y'all will be around? Ive got a 1 yr old birthday party with my wife and daughter at 3 but I hope to make it by after that. Might be a few min late though.

Any idea how long y'all will be around? Ive got a 1 yr old birthday party with my wife and daughter at 3 but I hope to make it by after that. Might be a few min late though.

couple of hours at least, probably more. I'll pm you my phone number if you want to call first.

Great meeting everyone and sampling some outstanding beer and delicious pork butt. I've put in my "interest form" on the official web site as well.

It was good to meet you as well...
It was a good time all around; very nice to finally meet some people that I only known on the Web.
Special thanks to Zach for brining the playground.

ClankBang said:
It was good to meet you as well...
It was a good time all around; very nice to finally meet some people that I only known on the Web.
Special thanks to Zach for brining the playground.

No problem. If anyone wants one give southeast overland a call!

posted with my thumbs.

image-2606734434.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom