Club Logo Design (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
The club name is Swamp Fox Land Cruisers that pays tribute to not only our states history from the Revolutionary War and the Swamp Foxes namesake, Francis Marion..but also to the independent spirit of that era.

Please help design the club logo with submissions being decided and eventually used on stickers, t-shirts and the club website. Feel free to post images here but please make official submission to the club email account. Please send all submission to SFLC Email or to me in person burned onto a CDR or DVD disc.

Try to tie in South Carolina, Swamp Fox, Land Cruisers or other aspects you think appropriate of the name and its tie to the land we call home. Thank you.:steer::steer:

here's a play on the horse fox hunting logo... feel free to lol.. :lol:
FJ40-Blue-LVLR-RearView.jpg
ifesm.jpg

ome graphics that are related to the Revolutionary war and the are.
I think the flag should be used.
images-8.jpg

images-6.jpg

images-7.jpg

images-5.jpg

logodiv.jpg

images-4.jpg

images-3.jpg

cstree.jpg

swampfoxchallengelogosmall.gif

images-11.jpg

images-10.jpg

224927-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Armed-With-Pride-Text-Around-A-Revolutionary-War-Soldier-Holding-A-Rifle-Over-An-American-Fla.jpg

images-9.jpg

Last edited:
on the 3rd pic down maybe replace the soldier on the horse with a cruiser.

Since the Swamp Fox was rogue, and this is kind of like a rogue bunch I would stick with something really simple. Like a single symbol, with smaller words, or something. That way you can have a simple sticker on your rig, and people will have to ask you what it is, at which point you can either enlighten them or leave it alone. Kind of like an underground thing.

That's just my .02 though.

Jeremy

Personally I like the swamp fox club decal with a fj60 or fj 40 back lit or outlined in the background.

Cypress tree base with a carving of the stars, and SFLC in the middle.

You don't have to get too detailed. Most TLCA clubs don't even have a logo as intricate as LCLC or UC.

Jeremy
hopkins-congaree-swamp-national-monument-sc130.jpg

How about this picture with a cypress tree in the background?

Maybe dump the rocks for log that fell over. Borrowed this picture off a website online.
imagesCA7O9K6T.jpg

Jeremy your fired.

Something Heather came up with... of course needs some cleaning up, but she threw it together in an hour or so.
SFCRUISER.jpg

PM me with any details about tweaks, and we can go from there!

Been busy with holidays and hunting...and installing my new front bumper today..finishing up wiring tomorrow. Will get with Brian on one or two tweaks and then share with the current interested members...and call it good. Thanks.

Meh.. It's ok.

It's too similar to LCLC.

Color could be changed, that's the only similarity to the UCLC logo...

I am thinking red for color though the crescent in blue is historically more accurate for Swamp Fox Brigade....

Maybe incorporate the cypress tree inside curvature of moon... move fox over to right and see if there is a way to make Swamp Fox larger than the Land Cruisers underneath.

Cypress tree like used in this boating flag might work...but dont want too cluttered.

SwampFox.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom