Club Hoodies Order Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that there was some interest in our OCC Hoodie, so a re-run may be in order.

Art work will be similar to the hoodies we currently have, once I get some interest I can start putting some ideas together.
Sticking with the classic LC/Canada/ Logo theme- may trade the 40 for a 45 and our logo.

The request was put in for the Carhartt Rain Defender Hoodiess- Full Zip, they come with a small cellphone pocket on the right pocket.

What's different:
a) Colour - This year it will likely be grey OR blue tbd, NOT BLACK
b) Price- It's been two years since we last ordered, with a weaker dollar I am thinking the hoodies will be priced a little higher at source, not sure what printing costs will be yet. You can expect hoodies to be about $115 PER HOODIE, most of the cost goes to the $80-$90 Carhartt hoodie and the rest to printing if there's a few bucks left over, it goes back to the club.

Please let me know by April 1st 2020 BY EMAIL at overlandexplore@gmail.com

:zilla:

** Update on Order**

IF you're interested please email me, I will continue to put this together. One day it will be allowed for us to put on hoodies and get really close together surrounding a fire to warm up on #romantic.

1) Due to slow EVERYTHING these days this order will be a bit delayed.
2) I will continue to put it together
3) I have 3 orders (2 received via email) - jason, john t , dean and adam

Please please send me your oder.

Last edited:
I’m in and Adam will grab one too. I assume the sizes will be the same correct?

I’m in and Adam will grab one too. I assume the sizes will be the same correct?

I will be ordering the same product, unless Carhart changed cuts then they should fit the same.
Please email me your sizes so I can compile orders.

I would like 2 hoodies. Zip up... Two colors... XL size for both. I expect char will want too...
Add another 2xl for my dad.
and an L for my nephew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom