Club Cards (for events and distribution) (1 Viewer)

Okay, so several have asked about getting club business cards printed and with little luck I have not been able to locate the file. With that said I know we have some members with a graphic design background or ability and I would ask for some volunteers to get a new club card designed so we can use them for events, meetings, and to give to members to distribute with they see fellow cruiserheads and potential members.

Anyone up for the task?

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT

If nothing else my wife just made cards for me thru Vista Print.

For my soon to be business.

Once I can get a commitment I will lock or remove the post so we don't have several people working on the same thing.

The ones I bought for LcLC were through VistaPrint....very easy and all I needed was a club logo or other design to add to them...pick my layout...pick colors...pick font...and order. Painless. These were front and back...club info on front and area to identify yourself...what you drive...contact number...etc on rear to make a personal contact rather than have them go to website or somewhere and be ignored.

Can we all just make our own? Should be very easy as long as the website and contact info is good.

We have a card that will be posted shortly and can be printed at any of your local office supplies copy stores. It has a space for local VP's to add their info.

PhrogsPhorever

Don’t think I won’t cut you
GOLD Star

Kake sure you send some for the Afghanistan Chapter:grinpimp: This place is Diesel Landcruiser and Diesel Hilux central. Pics to follow;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom