Cleaning Out Garage....Toyota Stuff For Sale: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tailgate for a 89-94.5 Toyota 4wd truck

Tailgate is red in color. Has a small dent in the top edge. $50

Will probably also fit a 2wd....I'm not sure.

FS: NIB K&N FIPK filter for 22re.

I have a brand new filter for the K&N FIPK for a 22re. I bought this filter thinking I could just make the FIPK parts myself and put it in my buggy. If you go to k&n's website, they have the installation drawings for the kit for the 22re. It is EXTREMELY easy to make if you have the tools.

In my case, my buggy was just too small for the size of this filter (it must be close to 5.5" in diameter)....so I ended up using a universal filter instead.

$43 new here:

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...+0&autoview=sku

I'll sell it for $10.

FS: Flatbed For 89-95 Toyota Stnd. Cab.....In Mesa.

fb909d46.jpg

fb909ed5.jpg

fcd8185b.jpg

$100.

Made of 1.5x1.5 Rectangular steel tubing (.120" wall). Mounts to existing bed mounts. Will effectively "bob" the rear of your truck about 14" from the factory stock bumper to where this bed ends.

This is just the flatbed frame itself. There is no toolbox included. There are no floor panels. There is no hardware. There are no taillights....it is drilled for various patterns of trailer lights (cheap at Autozone or any auto parts store).

There is some surface rust....nothing a grinder or sander can't take off.

I know most of this stuff isn't LC related, but I also know there's a lot of Toyota mini truck owners on the site as well....hopefully you can use some of this stuff.

I'm in Mesa. (480) eight zero seven-0341, or you can PM me.

Thanks,

Sean

Last edited:
Free Stuff: D60 parts, Chevy Alternators, Toy Pedal Assembly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got 5 30 spline D60 stubs (used). Got 1 long side Chevy 35 spline inner (used). Got 5 hubs (3 superwinch, 2 factory chevy). Got 2 Chevy 350 Alternators. 1 Toyota 4wd truck clutch and brake pedal assembly.

Free to good home.

Sea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom