CLC Annual Christmas Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
We talked about this at the October business meeting (seems so long ago!)

There will be no monthly business meeting in December, but if you're like me and owe membership dues then @mountainmanryan (treasurer) will be there to collect and write a receipt.

@twbland can you put the details here? I think the quorum decided on Tuesday, December 11th.

Who: CLC club members and family/friends
What: Dinner party and social time
When: 6pm, Tuesday evening December 11th
Where: Rudy's BBQ on Highway 24/Old Colorado City

This is a come-as-you-are party for club members and family, we're not fancy. Go through the serving line and get your food/beverage and meet in the designated group of tables. The club buys some door prizes and those who desire to participate in a "white elephant gift exchange" bring an item, wrapped.

We've had some funny gifts over the years--denim "Toyota logo" jacket, a bag of ice-melt, a roll of duct tape. Sometimes we get TL's homemade creme pies or some other baked goodies--which usually passes hands according to the rules of the exchange. Just don't shake the package, you never know what it may be.

Reactions: SAS
I'll be out of town visiting family that week. If anyone wants the 80's Toyota hats to throw into the white elephant gift pool I have them!

Don't think we can make it this year. As always recently work is keeping me busy.. Will send my Dues to Ryan.

I'll be there.

I will be there with the family, but unfortunately I have not had time to get any door prizes picked up. If someone has the ability to do that today, i can get them reimbursement. Thanks

I will be there with the family, but unfortunately I have not had time to get any door prizes picked up. If someone has the ability to do that today, i can get them reimbursement. Thanks

What do you have in mind ... HF is on my way :grinpimp:

Oh no! I missed it!! Not sure I’ve ever missed one?!? Damn my bad scheduling. Hope everyone had fun.

Oh no! I missed it!! Not sure I’ve ever missed one?!? Damn my bad scheduling. Hope everyone had fun.

You still have 56 minutes to make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom