Christmas Tree Run Report and Pics... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We went out and had a great run yesterday. Thanks to everyone who attended, I know my family and myself had a GREAT time.

We had a total of 7 rigs...

Johnny's 80
Brian's 4 Runner
Darren's LX470
Brian's Pajero
Our 100
...and was it Ryan and Chantal? In their Taco.

The trail was great, some people had more trouble in the snow than others... sheesh, those dang Floridians! :p :redface: But seriously, everyone had a great attitude, we had no real drama and we picked a great day to play outside.

Everyone got a tree that wanted one, we had a great sledding hill, hot cocoa, and good memories. This should find it's way into an annual run, I know my family had a great time and were already asking if we could do it again next year.

Stacy had the tree up and decorated before dinner. She's amazing.

Feel free to post up any pics you think are worth sharing.
DSC04455.JPG

Poser shot during the few moments I wasn't stuck.
DSC04459 (2).JPG

Tree on! Stuck...
DSC04469.JPG

9-3/4 putting his trophy on the roof. She's a 'beaut Clark.
DSC04476.JPG

And here is a familiar shot... I lost count how many times I needed to give Brian a tug to get him going again, but hey, that is what friends are for! Better luck next time Brian. :D Maybe we can get him to post up the group shot?
DSC04472.JPG

IMG_1712.JPG
IMG_1703.JPG
IMG_E1715.JPG

It was a spectacular day! These are the only photos I was able to get.
This was my first snow wheelin' trip and I'm really glad Drew had his winch! I don't think Maxtrax alone would have got him, I mean me yeah me, out of the ditch as many times as it did. :doh::steer:
Defiantly should be a regular club run! If anyone wants to do more snow wheelin' this winter let me know I'm feening for another trip.

Sad i wasn’t around to show up and make everyone put up with my dog and laugh at me in my shorts and muck boots. Looks like great times !

Sorry that I missed this run. We had a great time several years ago with Jeremiah up near Black Butte. Maybe next year (I say this a lot!). Anybody hit me up if you have some wrenching projects and need a hand. Always looking to expand the skill set here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom