Chinese troop carrier BJ2035 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, I'll try this again. I read the rules and #9 (link to ebay auction) still applies, Right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...016QQitemZ260090975614QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

1997 BJ2035 Chinese troop carrier made by the BJC (Beijing Jeep Corporation)
-4 cylinder Isuzu diesel 4JB1, non turbo'd
-4 speed tranny
-divorced transfer case
-full floater rear end
-disc brakes
-power steering
-12 passenger seating
$2750 or make offer

Check the ebay link above for more description and for pics.
This truck was used in a mine here in the US. It starts right up and drives quite nicely. We got it up to an estimated 50mph but the speedo does not work so just an estimate. Most everything works: headlights, brakelights, radio, heater, and reverse lights. I believe the tail lights, horn, and blinkers do not work presently.
Proffitts Cruisers bought 6 of these rigs for conversions but this particular truck may be the only driver that we have. Kind of a shame to cut it up. So we are putting it up for sale to see if anybody wants it. It would be great for a hunting/fishing rig, 4X4 tours, or just to have something very unique.

Contact Proffitts Cruisers at 1-877-PROFFITT for more details. Located in Delta, Colorado 81416.

***This truck is being sold as parts only OR for off road use only. NO TITLE but a bill of sale will be provided***

Thanks,
Actually all of the troop carriers came with fender/rocker protection. We cut the exo-cage off of the one that we are selling, thinking that it might look better and be a little more sellable.

They really are kind of neat rigs. I would keep one but I got too many Cruisers/Rovers in my fleet as is. I even thought about taking one of the engines for my Series I Rover and putting it in there. A company in England makes an adapter from the Isuzu 4JB1 diesel to the Rover 4 speed. That would be a great combo in my opinion and be more powerful than the 2L gasser that is in there now. It would be more powerful and get better mileage (high 20's). Might still consider it.

It is clearly stated that it does not come with a title.

Do you think a buyer could get a title for it from the DMV?

Yes,
I think there is a way to get a title for it. There's always a way to get a title for something like this. PM me for more details.

HIGHLYF,
I know, I know. NO MORE PROJECTS. It is just so tempting but I can't and I won't. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom