SOLD Chicago suburbs: 1999 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Original owner. Looking for a good home before I make the decision to send it to the junkyard. Not really a parting out post but delete me if it is the wrong forum. Not sure if it is worth it to anyone. Ran until Saturday when I lost the brakes and now it is unsafe to drive. It will have to be towed. So much rust it looks like it was hit with artillery fire. Engine has 200k on it. As everyone knows who has had a car for over 20 years it is hard to let go. Figured I would try here first to see if anyone can get some use out of it to keep their own projects going.

had a
LC drivers side.jpg
LC rear.jpg
LC Engine 1.jpg

It is not about money. I am trying to find someone working on a 100 (or 80 if the parts would fit) who will use what they can of mine to add to theirs. I have been contacted by a few people who I am trying to vet. What models are you working on? Would you be able to quickly pick up the car? It would be $5 dollars (liability precaution) for bill of sale and title. It comes down to: 1. who can offer it a better home (yeah I know it sounds wierd but that is the deal), 2. order in which I was contacted and 3. ability to quickly pick it up. Private message is ok if you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom