Chicago Land Places to Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is this, lets make a deal? All he's trying to do is keep you from fxxxing up your truck.
Take it to the Badlands in IN.
drive it on the road.
poser flex it in a parking lot.
or just go buy an XJ and go wheel the Cliffs. A 60 series doesn't deserve to be destroyed like that.

What is this, lets make a deal? All he's trying to do is keep you from ****ing up your truck.
Take it to the Badlands in IN.
drive it on the road.
poser flex it in a parking lot.
or just go buy an XJ and go wheel the Cliffs. A 60 series doesn't deserve to be destroyed like that.
Okay. Sorry I offended you. I had no intentions of taking this particular truck to Cliffs anyhow.

Why so hostile...?

Okay. Sorry I offended you. I had no intentions of taking this particular truck to Cliffs anyhow.

Why so hostile...?

Cause he's got all them teeth and no tooth brush to brush em with!

Well this thread has not had any contributions for some 4 years. Hoping bumping it will provide some insight to public places to where or just stretch the legs of our cruisers. In the last few years we have lost a few of our playgrounds with The Cliff’s Insane closing to Jeep’s and Trucks (side by sides and moto-x only now) and the pandemic closure leading to River Road Rally Park to close its gates permanently do to land conservation work (lots of erosion into the water bodies in the area, don’t want the entire thing to become a swamp).
Where else is there to go that is in the northern part of the state or just over in Wi?

There are a couple of pay-to-play parks in WI but they are all pretty far up north. Tigerton WI and Big Snow resort in UP. For public lands - there are a few moderate and easy trails in Antigo WI.

I think Badlands near Lafayette IN is the only good option for Chicago folks at the moment!

Anyone interested in checking out the Badlands this summer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom