For Sale Chicago 2013 lightly modded (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
This isn’t mine, but it was owned by the owner of ChI-town 4x4 which is my go to Toyota off-road shop. Has icon lift

I have not personally seen the vehicle, but the owner is a big champion of fluid film. I would be very surprised if it was heavily rusted. The owner did say it needed brakes

I have not personally seen the vehicle, but the owner is a big champion of fluid film. I would be very surprised if it was heavily rusted. The owner did say it needed brakes
Hi, Do you know if the previous owner was a smoker? I contacted the dealer several times last week and this week with some questions including a request for undercarriage pics just to be sure of the condition. They still haven’t responded other than to let me know it’s still available, and they know the previous owner who they say is a fan of corrosion protection. A bit out of my price range but could be super nice if a few things check out.

I don't think Joe was a smoker - but I am sure you can reach out to Chi-Town 4x4 on facebook and ask him some questions.

I checked out the Instagram page - few nice 200's on there. The 2013 has seen some nice parts of the country, it's not a mall crawler. Slightly expensive for that year, you can step into a 2016+ for another $10k+/- (without suspension/mods of course)

I don't think Joe was a smoker - but I am sure you can reach out to Chi-Town 4x4 on facebook and ask him some questions.
@Wisluggo, thanks for the reply and info! I’m rarely on FB but definitely sounds like a good idea to reach out and ask him some questions. Really love this forum and community, I always get great responses and answers thanks again!

I checked out the Instagram page - few nice 200's on there. The 2013 has seen some nice parts of the country, it's not a mall crawler. Slightly expensive for that year, you can step into a 2016+ for another $10k+/- (without suspension/mods of course)
@777Gage, thanks I’ll have a look there too! This 2013 is likely a bit out of my range, never mind a 2016 but I hope to get a 100 or 200 series soon, and while I’m dreamin’ perhaps an 80!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom