Check this out! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that'd be awesome! but I wonder how long til it gets shut down when someone gets killed/hurt.

that'd be awesome! but I wonder how long til it gets shut down when someone gets killed/hurt.

What the heck? Why do you say that?

Is this park any different than any other wheelin' grounds, as far as the danger is concerned? When was the any 4x4 park shut down due to injuries\death? I guess I can't think of one.

People crash their vehicles all the time in normal, day to day driving (check the news, 3 people died yesterday in and around Des Moines).

EDIT: Maybe you're referring to the mixing of bikes\atv\trucks\buggies? You would have a point there.

I think a park there in the old mine pits would be a great idea, the terrain is pretty gnarly (I live in Ft. Dodge for awhile). As long as they don't charge a really high fee and have ridiculous safety rules, I bet it would be a popular place.

EDIT: Maybe you're referring to the mixing of bikes\atv\trucks\buggies? You would have a point there.

yah thats what I was implying. I didnt pay enough attention but this will be "public" owned? It'd be awesome if it worked out I just see trucks getting banned just like every other "public" park we've had...

600 acres in CR
Mitchell Pits in waterloo which Im barely old enough to remember going to these when trucks were allowed

Someone died down at Flat Nasty a few years back...as a spectator. They are still open.

As to mixed parks, check out the Badlands in Attica, IN. I've been there and it's mandatory to run an orange "moped" flag on ALL vehicles.

We need to lobby these folks to open this up to full-size vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom